Thursday, 25 June 2015

All About Health + Bimuno #HealthyWeek | Home & Health

Hello!
How has everyone been? I won't bore you with the details of my life, but suffice to say it's been a little busy workwise! (check out my instagram @dreaogunbadejo for more on that).

I've also over the past couple of weeks decided to step up my health game by going to a bunch of gym classes all over London BUT more on that later. As luck would have it, I was contacted by Bimuno Prebiotics - a company all about digestive health. They asked if I wanted to give one of their products a try, and it seemed like a great fit for what I'm working on health wise!
Bimuno

What I'll be trialing is their product Immunaid* - a prebiotic that feeds the good bacteria in your gut and give you an immune system boost. As I have IBS, I'm always looking for new products to help soothe my stomach and balance acids and bacterias. Once I've given it a full try I'll let you know how I get on!

Anyone have any tips for maintaining good digestive health? So far all I have is wheat + dairy = bad!

I'm doing a series of posts to talk about different health & fitness topics for the next week or so, so let me know if you guys want me to talk about anything in particular!

Drea xo

*Item will be sent for review. All opinions will be my own.

Where to Find Me!

Twitter | Instagram


Follow

20 comments:

  1. I'm a health nut myself so I always love reading these type of posts.
    Lovely blog too x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!
    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow dear your post was amazing !!

    I love your blog :)

    my new post :P Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Have a nice day :D

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! i've been having digestive problems as well... i swear it's mostly due to stress, but i need to look into more products like this... & i'm sure a bit more regularity in my diet & exercise won't hurt. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about healthy! sounds like a great product!

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to read the review! Sounds like a very interesting product

    xo N
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these post about healthy topics :) thanks for sharing :3

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd definitely recommend yogurt for good digestive health

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd definitely recommend yogurt for good digestive health

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very good, always good to be healthy.
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Digestive health, isn't miralax good for that? That's what I use.

    ZoeVogue|Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard that drinking a cup of warm water with lemon squeezed into it first thing in the morning is great for your digestive system. Give it a go :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've found that if I avoid wheat, gluten, and dairy, my tummy is a lot happier. thanks for a useful post!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the health-conscious post! I don't usually read many of them, so this is definitely a nice change. Sounds like a great product!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an interesting and informative blog post! I am always curious to find out new ways to become healthier!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm interested to see how this works for you :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya babe, lovely staff
    i love posts like this hun
    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever u can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! I'm actually trying to have a healthier diet nowadays.

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete